Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hi everyone!

Hello, my name is Kittie Roulette. I'm an amateur model, an amateur Burlesque performer, a DIYer, a blogger, a mommy, and a future wifey!

I made this blog mainly so my fans could better connect to me and so i could post text product reviews to go along with my video reviews. (hey, some people like them better than videos!) it's also a way for me to vent my frustrations of everyday and just let everyone knows currently going on with me.


What is a Dope Calypso, you ask? it's a song by Violent Soho. oh, how i love them! you should go check them out if you bands like Nirvana or Middle Class Rut.

any who, some more info about Kittie!

I'm eighteen-years-old. I'm currenlty working at McDonald's. don't judge, i have a baby and my hobbies don't pay! (yet, haha.) i'm from Alabama, but i plan to move to either New Orleans, LA or Las Vegas, NV if i ever get the money and the chance. My finance is a guitarist. i love him very much!

I have a couple of dreams. one if for my husband and me to make enough money have to provide a stable lifestyle for our son. one is to become a well-known name in the Burlesque World. one is to own my own clothing boutique. my last one is to make the cover of at least one magazine.

I'm not sure what else to say. so feel free to ask me anything!

Love,

Kittie.

No comments:

Post a Comment