Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Review: Le Kair Cholesterol Conditioning Cream

Hi sweeties! Today, i'll be reviewing Le Kair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening & Conditioning Cream. I've been using this product for about two years on and off but i've been using it nonstop for six months. I love it!

Price: ♥♥♥♥ 

A jar of costs $2.00, including tax. Such a great price!

Packaging: ♥♡♡♡♡

It's a very mediocre packaging but the letters a big and pretty. I do like the packaging they used to have a lot more than the newer version. 


Product Quality: ♥♥♥

This stuff is AMAZING! It makes my hair soo soft and easy to detangle. It also makes it easier to style. I've noticed since using it almost everyday for the past 6 months, my hair has been healthier and has started growing faster. I love the color of it! The only real problems i have with the product is that it feels like silly putty and it smells like hotel conditioner. However, those problems are not so big that i would stop using the product.

Overall: ♥♥♥

I give the product five stars! I'm very glad i started using this product and will continue to use it for many more months. I would definitely recommend it to as friend who has damaged hair or just wants softer, more manageable hair. It is one of my favorite hair care products i've ever used.

Love,

Marzipan

No comments:

Post a Comment