Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review: Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara

Hi sweeties! Today i'll be reviewing four makeup products that i use often. I'm starting with Clinique's High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara!

 I apologize in advance for the really poopy photos. The lighting in this room is awful in the evening and i just now found time to review.

here's the company's photo.


here's my awful photos. xD



no mascara. 



with mascara.






Price: ♡♡♡

It cost $19.50 plus shipping or tax if you buy it from a store. Luckily, i got it as a gift but unfortunately for me, $20 for mascara just hurts my wallet way too much. I give one out of five hearts.


Packaging: ♥♥♥

I really like the tube. It's a sleek silver and it's very shiny. I love shiny things. x3 The letters are in white, so they're kind of hard to read against the shiny silver. It would better if they would've put it in a different color. The wand and the tube are both very chunky, which i like in mascara packaging. The wand's bristles are about average size and in the classic shape.

Product Quality: ♥♥♥

I LOVE this stuff! It makes my eyelashes so big and pretty! The only problem i have with it the mascara is very messy. It gets all over you if you're not careful. Other than that, this mascara is perfect if you want bigger, fuller lashes.


Overall: ♥♥♥

I give it five hearts! This mascara makes me very happy and one i start to make more money, i will more than likely switch to make it my main mascara. 

Love,

Marzipan
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment