Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hair Roller Results + Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse review (pic heavy)

This morning, i took my hair down and i was so satisfied with  the results! My hair wasn't totally curl, it was wavy as most. Which is exactly what i was hoping for. c: 

Here are the results:




I used Garnier Fructis Cult Construct Mousse extra strong when i rolled my hair. I've used mousse before, but not by Garnier. 

Price: ♥♥♥♥♥ 
It's super adorable! I got it a Dollar General for $3.56

Packaging: ♥♥♥♥♥
It comes in a shiny, tall, neon green can and the words are in attractive fonts and color. Every appealing to the brain. The nozzle on the top makes it really easy to get the mousse out of the can, plus it matches the can. 

Product Quality: ♥♥♥♡♡
It was extremely sticky when i was applying it, stickier than some of the other one's i've used. It actually held really well until i want outside. Most of my hair fell flat, expect the places where i applied it the most. But was 7 am when i went outside and the humidity is already at 74%. I probably didn't apply enough product for it to outlast the humidity for today. I'm also not too found of the small. Usually Garnier's products smell better.

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
I really like this product and i'll continue to use it. I would recommend this product to a friend. It's defiantly great for only costing about $4.

Love,

Marzipan

No comments:

Post a Comment